Sick of buying garbage profiles

5 minutes ago, youthemannowdog said:

then why is my character trying to run through the deeprum tram getting stuck (like run from IF to SW in the fucking tram) while HMP has use tram to false.
Why is it when I have two quests and in the turn in screen the top one isn't finished so I can't turn in the second one. It just opens and closes the quest screen over and over.
Why is it if there is a quest starter item to loot my character spam clicks it over and over even though it's already in my inventory.
Why do i catch my character with your stuff and matenia's running and flying between zones for hours trying to figure out how to enter the hinterlands
You'd be blind to not realize the list of issues this client gives to get people banned or waste time is reasonably large.

It just comes off as lazy seeing developers willing to sell products that regardless of your effort are half baked and not feel inclined to do anything about it.

I am simply not capable of fixing many of these mentioned things and I don't need to and will never feel obligated to. As I don't sell a botting program at all. I sell .xml files that are being used by that program. When there is things I can fix within my profile, I always did it and will always do so. 

But you can't expect a profile developer to fix pathfinding issues. Or if you expect it, you don't know what you are asking for.

Edited by Bambo

9 minutes ago, Bambo said:

EDIT: the bug you mentioned is within my profile state and therefore kind of falls into my reliability. I would love to note it down but I need the info which profile it is and what mob drops the beacon.

Pretty sure he's talking about the HMP combat log bug where it might get stuck trying to look the beacon. Sometimes if other code unblacklists mobs it will continue to attempt to loot them rather than ignore them.Best choice would be to disable combat looting in HMP and just enable it in wRobot. It shouldn't happen, but it's hard to tell when/why things are being unblacklisted.

Edit:
- Looting is (minus the combat loot HMP offers) handled by wRobot
- Pathing, including flightmasters is handled by wRobot (if a profile chooses to go to a certain vector, wRobot decides how to)
- Tram I can't say, it's not HMP if it's turned off - if it gets stuck it might be wRobot's pathfinding having fucked up meshes
- Quest turn in is wRobot. It should cycle through all quests - possibly addons interfering or latency settings too low

Edited by Matenia

Just now, Bambo said:

I am simply not capable of fixing many of these mentioned things and I don't need to and will never feel obligated to. As I don't sell a botting program at all. I sell .xml files that are being used by that program.

Yeah read my second addition to my paragraph that I edited in.

I'm not asking you to fix anything, or Matenia, or whoever. I'm saying the Wrobot is factually inferior by a good margin to HB and glider for obvious reasons. You could sell me a $100 profile that you spent 2,000 hours on and that doesn't fix it for me. I could have $500 in plugins which took centuries to code and it likely wouldnt fix everything for me.

I'll try that. I've just outleved the hinterlands by so fucking much im manually going to level into WPL until I level out of Bambos 1-70 where it updates me to a higher level zone (at 52).

1 minute ago, youthemannowdog said:

Yeah read my second addition to my paragraph that I edited in.

I'm not asking you to fix anything, or Matenia, or whoever. I'm saying the Wrobot is factually inferior by a good margin to HB and glider for obvious reasons. You could sell me a $100 profile that you spent 2,000 hours on and that doesn't fix it for me. I could have $500 in plugins which took centuries to code and it likely wouldnt fix everything for me.

I'll try that. I've just outleved the hinterlands by so fucking much im manually going to level into WPL until I level out of Bambos 1-70 where it updates me to a higher level zone (at 52).

you can disable profile steps and force the bot/my profile to start higher level zones

8 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Edit:
- Looting is (minus the combat loot HMP offers) handled by wRobot
- Pathing, including flightmasters is handled by wRobot (if a profile chooses to go to a certain vector, wRobot decides how to)
- Tram I can't say, it's not HMP if it's turned off - if it gets stuck it might be wRobot's pathfinding having fucked up meshes
- Quest turn in is wRobot. It should cycle through all quests - possibly addons interfering or latency settings too low

pretty sure this is on me, but this whole thread is nowhere near a productive environment to isolate bugs, i still dont know which profile he is using anyways.

And honestly if someone is interested in working things out, we have a big discord for my products.

Edited by Bambo

I'm happy to send you logs and tell you more in detail - this isn't a bug compilation thread. It may look like that due to how much I've been fought about how perfect this bot is and how much evidence I've had to provide.
But bugs are not technically my point.

The point is for how much is required to pay the quality isn't comparable to cheaper products of past.

I did initially come off strong thinking that there was no way that WRobot itself was this bad however after speaking with Matenia more and looking deeper into it it's obviously not the private content developers faults at all in MOST cases (Truly can go fuck himself with the fully afk shit wasting peoples money to this day)

1 minute ago, youthemannowdog said:

I'm happy to send you logs and tell you more in detail - this isn't a bug compilation thread.
That's not the point.

The point is for how much is required to pay the quality isn't comparable to cheaper products of past.

I did initially come off strong thinking that there was no way that WRobot itself was this bad however after speaking with Matenia more and looking deeper into it it's obviously not the private content developers faults at all in MOST cases (Truly can go fuck himself with the fully afk shit wasting peoples money to this day)

Bambo#6404

I have always been open for productive chats and always will be.

13 minutes ago, Bambo said:

all the crying and hate and nothing is gonna change, what do you guys want us to do?

my grinders are 99% afkable, if wrobot is in control though and there is a complete different state going on like ToTown or Resurect, I feel like I am not responsible anymore. Whenever my grinder profiles are active, they indeed are close to 100% afkable. Ofc sometimes you get stuck in a mesh or end up in a different region with high level mobs (guess what dude, it was ToTown)... I can agree that questers are just much more prone to being buggy and a 99% afkable statement for a quester is probably a bit over the top but also on these ones most bugs are actually happening OUTSIDE the profile state (if it is a polished and dedicated profile, which I would call my products).

I see no point in this thread, it is getting nowhere. I am not calling anyone a peasant but there is clearly people lacking wrobot knowledge here and that is no shame. But then don't speak up that loudly and shoot bullets towards people that are in no way responsible for the problems you are mentioning.

I didn't want to come to this, but seeing you bragging in this thread about the quality of your "polished and dedicated" products... I have to react. As you know, I bought your 10€ TBC grinder and here's my experience with it:

• The amount of mobs you blindly removed from the grinding loops is so high that the bot keeps running face first into multiple enemies. I can't even count the amount of time I died because of this. We argued about that. You camped your position saying it's "better like that". No, it's not. It's objectively really bad.
  • The bot gets stuck in Feralas running back and forth on a path (the state NOT being ToTown). It's happened to me and other, it's been reported 2 months ago, nothing has been done about it, despite it being a critical issue.
  • Once lvl 60, the bot is supposed to go to Outlands. It's bugged and just stops moving until you manually take over and run to Outlands yourself
  • It's supposed to have features like "Automated Buying of low level weapons & armor", never seen that happened, although I don't mind it too much. Same with Hearthstone.

The only plugin I'm using is HMP, which you actually recommend. On top of all this, and despite my will to take some time to report those bugs, you instantly assumed I, or my FC, was incompetent, and nothing has been ever fixed.

You seem to reflect all your product's issues on incompetence or misusage from the user, or external factors. The problems I've listed are your product's fault. Cause if you had tested it, you'd have encountered them as well. I resorted to buying Eeny's 1-70 grinder (which disappeared from the store?), and well, it sadly performs much better.

What do we want you to do, you ask? Take responsibility. Fix your products. Maintain it. QA it. Test it thoroughly with an undergeared character. Remake faulty routes. And give users a little credit. I'm very much aware of how hard it is to make profiles, but you, and only you, chose to make a business out of it. Quit the defensive outrage.

44 minutes ago, Zer0 said:

I didn't want to come to this, but seeing you bragging in this thread about the quality of your "polished and dedicated" products... I have to react. As you know, I bought your 10€ TBC grinder and here's my experience with it:

• The amount of mobs you blindly removed from the grinding loops is so high that the bot keeps running face first into multiple enemies. I can't even count the amount of time I died because of this. We argued about that. You camped your position saying it's "better like that". No, it's not. It's objectively really bad.
  • The bot gets stuck in Feralas running back and forth on a path (the state NOT being ToTown). It's happened to me and other, it's been reported 2 months ago, nothing has been done about it, despite it being a critical issue.
  • Once lvl 60, the bot is supposed to go to Outlands. It's bugged and just stops moving until you manually take over and run to Outlands yourself
  • It's supposed to have features like "Automated Buying of low level weapons & armor", never seen that happened, although I don't mind it too much. Same with Hearthstone.

The only plugin I'm using is HMP, which you actually recommend. On top of all this, and despite my will to take some time to report those bugs, you instantly assumed I, or my FC, was incompetent, and nothing has been ever fixed.

You seem to reflect all your product's issues on incompetence or misusage from the user, or external factors. The problems I've listed are your product's fault. Cause if you had tested it, you'd have encountered them as well. I resorted to buying Eeny's 1-70 grinder (which disappeared from the store?), and well, it sadly performs much better.

What do we want you to do, you ask? Take responsibility. Fix your products. Maintain it. QA it. Test it thoroughly with an undergeared character. Remake faulty routes. And give users a little credit. I'm very much aware of how hard it is to make profiles, but you, and only you, chose to make a business out of it. Quit the defensive outrage.

Hey Zer0, now that you mention these things I remember our conversation back then.

If we are talking about adding valuable mobs to the lists I am all for that. But (can't remember too detailed) you either wanted me to add the very strong bears or the skorpids with the debuff stack. In both cases I still defend my point: Better without them!

I would be more than happy to hear more mob IDs that would get a value to everyone using my profiles and not giving a disadvantage to some classes. 

I did find a fix for Feralas but have not implemented any live updates and I stated elsewhere I had to deal with more important reallife stuff. Or still have to actually. But again you are wrong. It is not my profiles fault. Whats happening is that it is targeting a Wolf (i could remove id but that mob is crucial for feralas leveling) it tries to path down and interrupts soon. Back and forth. How is that a thing with my profile buddy? It is the pathfinder not realizing it is trying the same thing over and over again. I neither have access or the knowledge to fix pathfinder stuff.

Outland not being travelled to automatically finally is something I am definitely supposed to fix if it is really broken. And I also hear your words on old eenys grinders working better but I have heard different opinions also. If you have any idea how I could improve it give me details pls. The buying armor is only in alliance. If it is still in one of my Horde threads it was copied over falsely.

The bot should bind HS sometimes to varying locations depending on profile. Although different Gossip Orders due to different private Servers probably cause issues with that.

Edited by Bambo

@Droidz fam chime in we're sick of it

developers listing why they're products (with good reason) aren't why your customers are having a bad experience with WRobot

customers stating why they're unhappy that they're spending all this money on usermade content that can barely hope to bandaid some of the bizzare quirks this bot has

I'm still going to PM you about this but it's gotta get fixed - please.

To be honest wrobot is not that bad, i have no problems with trams if i dont use them in my profiles, my toons are not chaindying cause i have good profiles, my quester works 99% afk with 300 quests (99% only cause i dont have time to fix it, all fixable), I facing more often Vendor problems, cause NPC Database is literally shit, running each char with separate bot folder? is it really the only way? 

The second problem is Hb had option to force bot make vendor run, Wrobot has the same but it works not always, sometimes he's interacting with vendor, in log "To Town", and nothing happens, eternal loop of nothing, he can stay here forever.
The rest bugs are minor, can deal with them

27 minutes ago, Bambo said:

If we are talking about adding valuable mobs to the lists I am all for that. But (can't remember too detailed) you either wanted me to add the very strong bears or the skorpids with the debuff stack. In both cases I still defend my point: Better without them!

But... you realize removing them from the profile doesn't remove them from the game, right? If the grinding loop stays the same, you will still run into their face and it's gonna be even worse cause you're probably gonna aggro them while pulling another mob. I'm not talking out of my ass here, I'm talking out of experience. It happens constantly with your profile. It looks very botish, and it makes you die a ton. It's incredibly frustrating. If mobs on a loop are too problematic, change the loop!

The fact that you still defend your point on this very subject blows my mind. It's cool that you intend to fix the rest, but to me, as long as this problem remains in your profile, it makes it unusable.

1 hour ago, Zer0 said:

But... you realize removing them from the profile doesn't remove them from the game, right? If the grinding loop stays the same, you will still run into their face and it's gonna be even worse cause you're probably gonna aggro them while pulling another mob. I'm not talking out of my ass here, I'm talking out of experience. It happens constantly with your profile. It looks very botish, and it makes you die a ton. It's incredibly frustrating. If mobs on a loop are too problematic, change the loop!

The fact that you still defend your point on this very subject blows my mind. It's cool that you intend to fix the rest, but to me, as long as this problem remains in your profile, it makes it unusable.

Enable fighting back. It's not ideal, but wRobot WILL fight back if you get attacked while you're running around trying to find a mob. If he adds them to the targets for the grinder, wRobot will actively target them (and if you keep dying, they are the closest mob, thus being the priority when targeting, getting you killed again), which is much worse than the occasional body pull.

2 hours ago, Zer0 said:

Does it happen on any mobs that would give a value or are you still mad about me not adding the bears which are straight up too strong or the skorpids who are op against meele (both have been in the profiles and people begged me to remove them) If so speak up and let me know facts and mob names

Edit: i rather have a few unsatisfied people and know what i am doing instead of making hundreds of people mad. You can not please everyone and my numbers speak for themselves. I am down to discuss facts but there is no facts coming from you other than what I already admitted 

Edited by Bambo

7 hours ago, Bambo said:

all the crying and hate and nothing is gonna change, what do you guys want us to do?

my grinders are 99% afkable, if wrobot is in control though and there is a complete different state going on like ToTown or Resurect, I feel like I am not responsible anymore. Whenever my grinder profiles are active, they indeed are close to 100% afkable. Ofc sometimes you get stuck in a mesh or end up in a different region with high level mobs (guess what dude, it was ToTown)... I can agree that questers are just much more prone to being buggy and a 99% afkable statement for a quester is probably a bit over the top but also on these ones most bugs are actually happening OUTSIDE the profile state (if it is a polished and dedicated profile, which I would call my products).

I see no point in this thread, it is getting nowhere. I am not calling anyone a peasant but there is clearly people lacking wrobot knowledge here and that is no shame. But then don't speak up that loudly and shoot bullets towards people that are in no way responsible for the problems you are mentioning.

Your grinders aren 99% afkable. It took you like 2 months to fix an area where mobs would drop little to no loot in Aszhara and your character would end up loosing money because of repairs. Your grinders are still the best that there are out there though, however I cannot say the same about your questers.

5 hours ago, Matenia said:

Enable fighting back. It's not ideal, but wRobot WILL fight back if you get attacked while you're running around trying to find a mob. If he adds them to the targets for the grinder, wRobot will actively target them (and if you keep dying, they are the closest mob, thus being the priority when targeting, getting you killed again), which is much worse than the occasional body pull.

Yes I'm using fighting back. It doesn't  fix anything. You know very well that "attack before being attacked" only works when you're like 8 yards away from the mob, rendering it useless, especially if you're a weak ranged class, like a mage. It's so bad that we both tried to fix this issue with our respective plugins.

Look, just give his profile a try and let me know how it goes, if you don't believe me. Wait till you reach the lower barrens, thousand needles, feralas, desolace etc. you'll know exactly what I mean.

4 hours ago, Bambo said:

Does it happen on any mobs that would give a value or are you still mad about me not adding the bears which are straight up too strong or the skorpids who are op against meele (both have been in the profiles and people begged me to remove them) If so speak up and let me know facts and mob names

Edit: i rather have a few unsatisfied people and know what i am doing instead of making hundreds of people mad. You can not please everyone and my numbers speak for themselves. I am down to discuss facts but there is no facts coming from you other than what I already admitted 

You can't be serious. When I spoke up and gave you facts, you straight up told me I was wrong. Here's proof from your bug-report discord channel:

disc.png.c60edd29d689915b14ed83798af528a8.png

Mob names, level portion, location. It's all there. How more factual can I be, exactly? So please, don't act annoyed, telling me I don't give you facts. Let's take this example from 2 months ago, I'm telling you that two mobs are missing from the profile, and although I don't use your profile anymore, I remember very well that this specific grind loop is infested with those 2 mobs, it's not an occasional issue, it's constant and I remember dying more than 10 times an hour there because of countless disadvantageous/multiple body pulls. I've leveled 3 characters with your profile and every time it was a pain, with always the same issues, this one just being one of them. It's so bad that I remember switching to the automaton at specific portions because it straight up worked better.

So what will it be now? My FC sucks? I can't setup my wRobot properly? I'm undergeared? Explain how when I switched to Eeny's profile,  things suddenly worked much smoother, to the point that I can finally let the bot run without me babysitting it. If at first I hoped that you would fix things thanks to feedback from your bug report channel, I quickly understood that the channel is just a facade ,and you just counter argue or straight up ignore reports instead of seriously looking into potential issues. You're still doing that right now. Go ahead. Take a normal geared lvl37 mage to desolace and run your 37-40 portion, let me know how it goes.

And if you resort to bring up your "numbers that speak for themselves", I think I've made my point. I'm very glad you're making "hundreds" of people happy. Have your next Bier in Kreutzberg on my dime, bro. Cheers! ?

5 hours ago, Zer0 said:

Yes I'm using fighting back. It doesn't  fix anything. You know very well that "attack before being attacked" only works when you're like 8 yards away from the mob, rendering it useless, especially if you're a weak ranged class, like a mage. It's so bad that we both tried to fix this issue with our respective plugins.

Look, just give his profile a try and let me know how it goes, if you don't believe me. Wait till you reach the lower barrens, thousand needles, feralas, desolace etc. you'll know exactly what I mean.

You can't be serious. When I spoke up and gave you facts, you straight up told me I was wrong. Here's proof from your bug-report discord channel:

disc.png.c60edd29d689915b14ed83798af528a8.png

Mob names, level portion, location. It's all there. How more factual can I be, exactly? So please, don't act annoyed, telling me I don't give you facts. Let's take this example from 2 months ago, I'm telling you that two mobs are missing from the profile, and although I don't use your profile anymore, I remember very well that this specific grind loop is infested with those 2 mobs, it's not an occasional issue, it's constant and I remember dying more than 10 times an hour there because of countless disadvantageous/multiple body pulls. I've leveled 3 characters with your profile and every time it was a pain, with always the same issues, this one just being one of them. It's so bad that I remember switching to the automaton at specific portions because it straight up worked better.

So what will it be now? My FC sucks? I can't setup my wRobot properly? I'm undergeared? Explain how when I switched to Eeny's profile,  things suddenly worked much smoother, to the point that I can finally let the bot run without me babysitting it. If at first I hoped that you would fix things thanks to feedback from your bug report channel, I quickly understood that the channel is just a facade ,and you just counter argue or straight up ignore reports instead of seriously looking into potential issues. You're still doing that right now. Go ahead. Take a normal geared lvl37 mage to desolace and run your 37-40 portion, let me know how it goes.

And if you resort to bring up your "numbers that speak for themselves", I think I've made my point. I'm very glad you're making "hundreds" of people happy. Have your next Bier in Kreutzberg on my dime, bro. Cheers! ?

I dont Drink any beer and neither do i add skorpashi lashers that have an insane debuff stack for melees or the dread Flyers who disarm warriors easily. Oh guess what he is a mage.!! Now it makes sense.. how about I perfect the profile for Mages and I dump other classes completely? I have used my grinders alot and especially Horde works so well. I suggest everyone to try themselves. This guy is just toddling because he is not getting his 10 Euro public product tailored to his needs.

Both mobs are bad for my profile that is not being used by mages only. the route in desolace is so good XP/h it doesnt make sense to go away from there. I am sure people would cry out loud at least. 

Also I have updated and cleared my bugtrackers many times and have mentioned that i am currently struggling to do so because of rl stuff. I don't plan to dump my projects just because I haven't updated them for a few weeks. And neither is my bugtracker a facade. What kind of shit are you on?

You clearly are not helpful. You are annoying and sticking to points that will never make it to the profile. Your 2 mobs will never be added since they might work for your mage but will make other classes unhappy.

Again, Nothing helpful from your side. Just moaning. I will ignore you now.

Edit: honestly i even used mages in desolace with my profile. I can't remember anything comparable that would explain an outrageous demanding of adding these dangerous mobs. The mage might not be the best class for this route but it works and will eventually leave. Other classes work fine. If I adjust it to your needs we have it vice versa. Warriors and rogues will be very unhappy. No thank you. 

Edited by Bambo

9 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

Your grinders aren 99% afkable. It took you like 2 months to fix an area where mobs would drop little to no loot in Aszhara and your character would end up loosing money because of repairs. Your grinders are still the best that there are out there though, however I cannot say the same about your questers.

I still don't count that as a bug. It is a leveler and not a money maker. And the xp/h was insane. Still thanks for supporting my grinders. If you have any ideas for my questers except that Horde needs launcher go ahead and let me know via pm or in discord.

I am done with this thread. All you guys achieve is that some of us get too upset and then you are looking at FNV 2.0 and then you guys will be really upset all of a sudden.

Whenever (if) @Droidz kicks in I will be back and have a hopefully healthy discussion with you guys. He is also responsible for things and shouldn't remain silent for longer.

Edited by Bambo

3 hours ago, Bambo said:

Oh guess what he is a mage.!! Now it makes sense.. 

There it is. Right on cue.

Frost mage, shadow priest and ret paladin. All 3 struggled terribly at the same places. But hey, whatever.

You know what pisses me off? Not the 10 bucks I've wasted. It's the fact that you come here boasting about how perfect all your products are. I know I promised in PM not to call you out, but that's just too rich.

You think I'm a moron, I think you're a fraud. Let's leave it at that.

12 minutes ago, Zer0 said:

There it is. Right on cue.

Frost mage, shadow priest and ret paladin. All 3 struggled terribly at the same places. But hey, whatever.

You know what pisses me off? Not the 10 bucks I've wasted. It's the fact that you come here boasting about how perfect all your products are. I know I promised in PM not to call you out, but that's just too rich.

You think I'm a moron, I think you're a fraud. Let's leave it at that.

Would be  interest to see the  Conversation between you two .

it's obviously not my buisness. But if you make a multiclass route trugh mobs that are able to disarm, then just exclude those mobs from attack list will not help mele classes at all. Once again, i have not tested the said profile, but if that's the case, it's a bad disign atleast. But then again, it's a developer right to what he things is the fastest way to level, atleast if he can pruve his statement that this is the right way to go. For example i do get like 5 levels at the grey-green areas because it safer and i loose less bots leveling like this, but if my profile was public, i bet every second customer would sayd that this is wrong.

Also i completely agree with @CocoChanel statement, that description of a file that someone selling should realistic, don't understand why anyone will arguing with that.

3 minutes ago, Findeh said:

it's obviously not my buisness. But if you make a multiclass route trugh mobs that are able to disarm, then just exclude those mobs from attack list will not help mele classes at all. Once again, i have not tested the said profile, but if that's the case, it's a bad disign atleast. But then again, it's a developer right to what he things is the fastest way to level, atleast if he can pruve his statement that this is the right way to go. For example i do get like 5 levels at the grey-green areas because it safer and i loose less bots leveling like this, but if my profile was public, i bet every second customer would sayd that this is wrong.

Also i completely agree with @CocoChanel statement, that description of a file that someone selling should realistic, don't understand why anyone will arguing with that.

Well i never had anyone mentioning problems in desolace since those mobs have been removed. He literally is the only one demanding them back. Everyone else is happy with desolace at it's current state and so am I.

Also i had to defend my grinders alot why they farm so many green mobs. Looks like you understand why.

Edited by Bambo

1 hour ago, Bambo said:

Also i had to defend my grinders alot why they farm so many green mobs. Looks like you understand why.

That's why mentioned this, have seen lots of irritation by this fact, while i personally do the same with my own profiles deliberately.

Hello,

I replied to private message of @youthemannowdog, I'll now reply to the public post.

I cannot dispute that Honorbuddy was a good with a lot of contents, but you have bad memories about Glider, this bot was very basic (watch videos on Youtube). Only Honorbuddy (and maybe Rebot) can compete with WRobot. About price, you have bad memory too: https://web.archive.org/web/20170929193659/https://www.honorbuddy.com/  and WRobot itself was already been at 30 € the lifetime subscription for retail (prices change over time). 

There is a trial version to test WRobot, with access to all files, all forum messages, I do not censor anything (the proof with this post), I cannot be more honest. For normal use (1 session), WRobot is 1.90 € per month, it is correct as price (of course, I can understand that in certain countries or for certain persons this price is high).

You also need to remember that you buy a bot, it's for people who like to hack, I try to make it easy to use for all but it's still a type of software for advanced users who likes to tweak, I don't sell a game or family application. Moreover, to reproduce a human behavior is very complicated, big company with big budget does not do much better with total access to the game (look at the result on certain game).

I understand that it lacks free contents, it is a real problem, believe me I tried many times to find people (that I would have paid) to work on it and I never found one (I never really play Wow, if I create the content myself it would not be great, and I prefer to work on the bot itself). After some research of creator that lead nowhere, I decided to allow paid content, and since many profiles / fightclasses has been released (paid files, but these files would not exist otherwise).

About the quality of paid files it's complicated, I check all files but I can not test everything, you have the rating system to say what you think of the files. About the prices I tried to maintain correct price, but what can be expensive for someone can be correct price for another, it's complicated too. It takes me time to manage paid files, and I do not touch any commission (except sell subscription which is free for elite users). In summary, if I accepted that users can sell files is for you, without that these profiles / plugins / fightclasses would not even exist.

About WRobot he is stable, and his API is enough complete and stable (and missing API can be added with lua or C# code), the mesh is not perfect but he works in most areas. Some developers create good dungeon profiles (and have created profiles for complex quest zones, especially when WRobot supported the official servers, I already tested demon hunter start zone profile and he works very fine, look videos in Youtube it is not easy zone to bot). The problem is that in some cases it is must to adapt profile to WRobot, if WRobot badly works in an area it must be avoided the zone, some creator still uses the area and says that it is the fault of WRobot instead than finding an alternative area (of course, in some case you cannot avoid zone and if WRobot have problem it can be complicated).

In recent times I have used WRobot a lot to test reported detections on several servers (with an old Eeny profile and a simple XML fightclass, no plugin). I left it running ~ 10 hours per day and I had no crashes, blockages or problems. I manually control characters 1 or 2 times per day to equip and resell the green/blue items looted. Some users manage more than 100 bot, with good profile and good settings you can do almost what you want.

Of course, I understand what you said, if developers have problems with WRobot they do not hesitate to create bug reports, I do not respond quickly but I usually finish by answering and correct it if I find it necessary (and that I can).

I will try to deliver more free content with the bot (in priority the fightclasses for all classes and grinder / gatherer profiles), if someone wants help me that he does not hesitate to contact me.

(sorry for my English not always correct)