Sick of buying garbage profiles

37 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

I replied to private message of @youthemannowdog, I'll now reply to the public post.

I cannot dispute that Honorbuddy was a good with a lot of contents, but you have bad memories about Glider, this bot was very basic (watch videos on Youtube). Only Honorbuddy (and maybe Rebot) can compete with WRobot. About price, you have bad memory too: https://web.archive.org/web/20170929193659/https://www.honorbuddy.com/  and WRobot itself was already been at 30 € the lifetime subscription for retail (prices change over time). 

There is a trial version to test WRobot, with access to all files, all forum messages, I do not censor anything (the proof with this post), I cannot be more honest. For normal use (1 session), WRobot is 1.90 € per month, it is correct as price (of course, I can understand that in certain countries or for certain persons this price is high).

You also need to remember that you buy a bot, it's for people who like to hack, I try to make it easy to use for all but it's still a type of software for advanced users who likes to tweak, I don't sell a game or family application. Moreover, to reproduce a human behavior is very complicated, big company with big budget does not do much better with total access to the game (look at the result on certain game).

I understand that it lacks free contents, it is a real problem, believe me I tried many times to find people (that I would have paid) to work on it and I never found one (I never really play Wow, if I create the content myself it would not be great, and I prefer to work on the bot itself). After some research of creator that lead nowhere, I decided to allow paid content, and since many profiles / fightclasses has been released (paid files, but these files would not exist otherwise).

About the quality of paid files it's complicated, I check all files but I can not test everything, you have the rating system to say what you think of the files. About the prices I tried to maintain correct price, but what can be expensive for someone can be correct price for another, it's complicated too. It takes me time to manage paid files, and I do not touch any commission (except sell subscription which is free for elite users). In summary, if I accepted that users can sell files is for you, without that these profiles / plugins / fightclasses would not even exist.

About WRobot he is stable, and his API is enough complete and stable (and missing API can be added with lua or C# code), the mesh is not perfect but he works in most areas. Some developers create good dungeon profiles (and have created profiles for complex quest zones, especially when WRobot supported the official servers, I already tested demon hunter start zone profile and he works very fine, look videos in Youtube it is not easy zone to bot). The problem is that in some cases it is must to adapt profile to WRobot, if WRobot badly works in an area it must be avoided the zone, some creator still uses the area and says that it is the fault of WRobot instead than finding an alternative area (of course, in some case you cannot avoid zone and if WRobot have problem it can be complicated).

In recent times I have used WRobot a lot to test reported detections on several servers (with an old Eeny profile and a simple XML fightclass, no plugin). I left it running ~ 10 hours per day and I had no crashes, blockages or problems. I manually control characters 1 or 2 times per day to equip and resell the green/blue items looted. Some users manage more than 100 bot, with good profile and good settings you can do almost what you want.

Of course, I understand what you said, if developers have problems with WRobot they do not hesitate to create bug reports, I do not respond quickly but I usually finish by answering and correct it if I find it necessary (and that I can).

I will try to deliver more free content with the bot (in priority the fightclasses for all classes and grinder / gatherer profiles), if someone wants help me that he does not hesitate to contact me.

(sorry for my English not always correct)

@Droidz As soon as I have the time, I will be adding all my fightclasses without in-game interface for free. You can add them to the default download by then. ?

I want to add that a lot of paid content creators have contributed a lot to WRobot, whether to report and help me fix bugs, in their suggestions, in the help they provide on the forum or on Discord to keep the community active and help many people to configure or learn how to create these own content. Certain paid files greatly improves WRobot usage, and these creators also share free files (of course people have also helped with nothing in return, and I also thank them).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 3:41 PM, youthemannowdog said:

I write C++, C, Java, HTML CSS, LUA, and Python.

A bit late to this party... 

But with that knowledge you should be more than able to make your OWN profiles. 

In which case hop to and stop your bitching and whining. You're more than free to go find another bot to use! Oh wait...

And to that glorious topic of "you only spend x amount of hours but make $xxx " 

I've spent nearly 100's hours on each class (primarily cata and legion) just for making simple fightclasses. And I STILL haven't publicly released them. Even IF I miraculously made 2k on one time purchases from them, that amounts to a whole $2.50/hour with the amount of time I've sank into something as simple as a fightclass (and the time spent on them can only go up whilst profits can go down) 

Hell, I spent 18 hours a day for 4 months working on a pixel aimbot for an fps game. To this date I've made juuust over 12k from it. That amounts to a whopping $5.42 an hour >.> Minimum wage where I live is 3x that .. so forgive people for not wanting to waste that kind of time for free.

^^ you're probably right @Ordush ?

i just got a tad triggered reading the first couple pages,  and had to voice my opinion on the matter ?

Heck, if it wasn't for some of the people in this thread and Droidz , I would have never gotten into c# and bot development ?so nothing but mad respect 

On 8/21/2019 at 7:18 AM, Razzue said:

A bit late to this party... 

But with that knowledge you should be more than able to make your OWN profiles. 

In which case hop to and stop your bitching and whining. You're more than free to go find another bot to use! Oh wait...

And to that glorious topic of "you only spend x amount of hours but make $xxx " 

I've spent nearly 100's hours on each class (primarily cata and legion) just for making simple fightclasses. And I STILL haven't publicly released them. Even IF I miraculously made 2k on one time purchases from them, that amounts to a whole $2.50/hour with the amount of time I've sank into something as simple as a fightclass (and the time spent on them can only go up whilst profits can go down) 

Hell, I spent 18 hours a day for 4 months working on a pixel aimbot for an fps game. To this date I've made juuust over 12k from it. That amounts to a whopping $5.42 an hour >.> Minimum wage where I live is 3x that .. so forgive people for not wanting to waste that kind of time for free.

I dont have time. 

This is the weakest argument any developer could ever make.
"Wahhh you don't like my stuff make your own"

My reply is always "well I'm actually paying YOU to make stuff that works for US, but it DOESNT..."
If you think you can overcharge me for something a fragment of the quality of bots that have existed before WRobot then you have an IQ of about 11.

I've developed thousands of hours of content for free across the board because it led to something interesting. I 3D modelled hundreds of objects for shitty garrysmod servers I used to play on just because it would make the server more interesting. It doesn't have to be about the money.
Ten years ago I was helping host reasonably popular WoW private servers where I put in hundreds of hours into Navicat and MySQL just to contribute.

If the client isn't good enough for you to be able to be transparent when you sell something then dont fucking waste your time making content for it trying to sell halfscam content.

We should just lock the thread. Doesnt make sense that I cant do that myself but whatever. The last 3 pages have been people coming in to late pages and rehashing arguments we've already discussed.

Most of the issues you have faced was wrobot issues (or even all of them was). But you have targeted developers of payed products. Maybe not everithing perfect there either and there may be conflicts, like you want it to be that way, but developer made it anoother way. But most of the times the stuff that developer able to control - works. The wrobot stuff - don't. Maybe that's why some people tell you "try it yourself", just so you undertand where all this bullshit you have faced come from and that all of us fighting it for years.