About This File
This is my questing profile made for 6x servers like Endless.gg
The profile is avoiding heavy pvp areas like STV, Tanaris etc. It is still being worked on and is updated very often. It has a lot of custom code, like mechanics for custom fligth pathing, custom code for zeppelin/boats.
- Level 1 - 60 (60-70 is still being worked on) (6X exp rates)
- 100% Questing (No grinding for levels)
- Remembers what quest you are on (Stop/Start, without restarting profile)
- Auto Updating
- All startzones
- Custom Flight Path control
- Custom Zeppelin/Boat control
- Avoids alliance heavy zones like STV and Tanaris.
- Ingame commands to see update logs/version (/wrobot or /wr)
- Ingame Interface to get practical info + see changelogs etc.
- Orc/troll Warlock Imp + Void Walker
- Hunter Pet for all races
- [Paid] Human Master Plugin by Matenia
- [Free] What's going on? by Matenia
- [Free] Do Not Sell My Loot! by Bambo
- [Free] Accept Group Invites by Droidz
If you are making your first char on the server ever:
I suggest you start with a hunter, because they are the LEAST gear depending class.
If you are using Human Master Plugin:
Remember to edit the levels at which your character trains skills otherwise you will have the bot running to town every 10 minutes.
If you already have main character at high level:
Teach it skinning so you can make some easy gold, then use gold to buy a new char gear every 10 levels.
20 EUR - To buy this product PM me. I'm selling 10 copies a week
Reason for not selling more than 10 is because I don't want to flood the server with bots.
You are free to contact me on discord, or seek support in my channel:
What's New in Version 0.9.3.10 See changelog
- Added Level 30-46
- Fixed Step loader
- Fixed Hunuter Quest being global
- Added Mage Quest equal to above hunter quest
- Added Zeppelin connection: Grom'gol -> Undercity
- Added connections for UC -> Tarren Mill -> Hinterlands
- Added Snapjaw quest chain and all Jintha'Alor quests
- Added Mallet of Zul'farak
- Added Level 46-52
- Added Zep connections: UC -> Orgrimmar and UC -> Grom gol
- Added Blasted Lands Quests
- Added Zep Connection: Grom Gol -> Orgrimmar
- Added Level 52-58
- End up in Thrallmar, with preQuest complete.
- Fixed Boar Quest
- Added Warlock Quest to start area (Imp and parcel)
- Added level requirement on Den Quest (Max level 5/6)
- Made Vanquish the Betrayers a lot smarter (now it's not just endlessly farming) lol
- Added level requirements on quests pre barrens (You can now start the bot post level 12)
- Added Warlock Void Walker Quest
- Added HS to Crosssroads (Now takes HS when done in orgrimmar).
- Added in-game commands to check version and logs
- Fixed bug that would keep it in loop on a new char.
- Cleaned up quest log instant instead of in batches (1-14 so far).
- Added Hunter Quest.
- Made code for custom flightpath smarter.
- Added Custom FP for Ratchet -> Crossroads
- Added Meat to Orgrimmar chain (More exp)
- Added Disrupt the Attacks chain (More exp pre Camp T)
- Added flightpaths for connections in barrens.
- Added new step loader method (now loads from names instead of stepnumbers).
- Fixed quest Tribes at War, so it doesn't keep farming hunters(edited)
- Fixed Return to the Crossroads. not being able to hand in.
- Added level requirement on Crossroads quests (max level 23)
- Added Tauren Startzone
- Added Tauren Hunter Quest
- Added level requirement on Camp Taurajo quests (max level 28)
- Added level requirement on Ashenvale quests (max level 32)
- Fixed Quest Test of Faith
- Fixed Hunter Quests
- Added Blood Elf Startzone
- Added Blod Elf Hunter quest
- Added a few outland quests
- Fixed Undead Startzone
- Removed Quest: Glyphic Scroll since it does not exist on Endless
- Added Attack before attacked automatically set to enabled
- Finally completely fixed quest: The Burning of Spirits (Desolace)
- Removed quest chain: Meats to Orgrimmar (Does not exist on Endless)
- Removed Quest: Portals of the Legion (Doesnt work on Endless)
- Completely Removed the set/use hs code, and wrote my won custom code.
- Removed Escort quest from SoS, it was way too hard.