2 minutes ago, The Smokie. said:

Anyway you got that level 13 toon name?

Sadly, I was too distracted to catch what the name was, or what class he was on, just the level. ?

thats something that could help. sad part is no way to detect if a GM is invisible or not. if someway we able to find a way, we can always use a pause bot if a GM is around. to make it think we are afk instead of we are botting.

35 minutes ago, The Smokie. said:

thats something that could help. sad part is no way to detect if a GM is invisible or not. if someway we able to find a way, we can always use a pause bot if a GM is around. to make it think we are afk instead of we are botting.

Not sure if that would help, I think they would get wise pretty fast.

Started new account, this time -bphook from the very beginning. I'll report back in a week!

Hello,
I do not think the bot is detected.
Create an account with a new IP, a new web browser and change the name of your Windows session, remove also wow cache (and don't download wow client on server website).
Use another profile (a not-popular profile), another fightclass (a simple one) and avoid plugins, I'm sure your account will be not banned.

If you bot on several accounts, don't register account with same ip/webbrowser, and try to run one account per windows install and ip (at the same time).

On 6/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, zzz said:

Not sure if that would help, I think they would get wise pretty fast.

Started new account, this time -bphook from the very beginning. I'll report back in a week!

On 6/17/2019 at 1:42 PM, Droidz said:

Hello,
I do not think the bot is detected.
Create an account with a new IP, a new web browser and change the name of your Windows session, remove also wow cache (and don't download wow client on server website).
Use another profile (a not-popular profile), another fightclass (a simple one) and avoid plugins, I'm sure your account will be not banned.

If you bot on several accounts, don't register account with same ip/webbrowser, and try to run one account per windows install and ip (at the same time).

I don't think it's detected either, or the -bphook flag works.

One week of nearly 24/7 botting again ( ~22h/day is my realistic estimate ) - and I am pretty sure I was reported for being stuck in OG for hours.

(Wrobot can't path to the building that this npc is at https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=9317 @Droidz)

Will keep you guys posted, I don't expect this account to last much longer, but we'll see.

whats more funny is that, they dont disconnect you from the server, if you dont logout you can still play, but if you do your done

Edited by Jensen-

Just as an FYI from an Insider Source, when the reason is "Cheating" it is an automatic ban made by Netherwings home made Warden Module, as the Head GM "Narilrave" prefers manual bans have legit reasons so when he (and he alone) does ban appeals he can see the exact reason

I did a check where 3 weeks ago I botted for 2 hours and haven't logged in since. Which means NW definitely detects wRobot. I will do another test with the no memory edit shortcut, I guess.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us concerning the recent action taken against this World of Warcraft account. While we understand your concerns regarding the status of this account, we take matters involving the integrity of the game environment very seriously.

Please take a few moments to look over the Atlantiss rules, which you agree to when creating your account. They are located on our website here: https://atlantiss.eu/rules

The rules state that "Using 3rd party programs (hacks, cheats, bots, etc.), exploiting or abusing bugs in order to gain advantage (intentionally or not)." is an in-game offense. Additionally, the rules also state that "Atlantiss Staff takes no responsibility for the loss of accounts, characters or any in-game goods. It is in the users’ best interest to ensure safety of their data by taking security precautions (such as using a strong password or 2-Factor Authentication) and not sharing their account information with anyone."

After a thorough review of this account, we have come to the same conclusion as our initial findings. The account has been identified as having used unauthorized game modifications and thus is in violation of our rules. Access to this World of Warcraft account, has been permanently disabled.

Thank you for your continued correspondence in regards to your account and for respecting our position.

Game Master Daystar
Atlantiss Staff - Netherwing Server

On 6/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, zzz said:

I don't think it's detected either, or the -bphook flag works.

One week of nearly 24/7 botting again ( ~22h/day is my realistic estimate ) - and I am pretty sure I was reported for being stuck in OG for hours.

(Wrobot can't path to the building that this npc is at https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=9317 @Droidz)

Will keep you guys posted, I don't expect this account to last much longer, but we'll see.

Just updating the status of this experiment, 2 weeks of 24/7 botting, still no ban on LH.

On 6/22/2019 at 6:42 PM, Jensen- said:

whats more funny is that, they dont disconnect you from the server, if you dont logout you can still play, but if you do your done

This was what happened to me on LH on the very first ban as well, but not on the second.

Talking about Northdale.

my chars got banned and I didn't use any questing profiles, I just turned the bot on to not afk or go to the character selection window. it's not a profile that gets detected, it's something about the bot client.  So if you turn the bot on you are automatically flagged 

On 6/26/2019 at 12:09 AM, zzz said:

Just updating the status of this experiment, 2 weeks of 24/7 botting, still no ban on LH.

Updating this - 3 weeks mark will be reached 2 days, account still not banned for some reason..

53 minutes ago, dontbanxs said:

Talking about Northdale.

my chars got banned and I didn't use any questing profiles, I just turned the bot on to not afk or go to the character selection window. it's not a profile that gets detected, it's something about the bot client.  So if you turn the bot on you are automatically flagged 

Can we have a bit more information:

What product did you use if not questing profile/grinding, automation?

Or did you turn on the bot just at the character selection screen?

Anything you could think of why players would report you?

5 hours ago, dontbanxs said:

Talking about Northdale.

yes u are right.this happens the last two mounths.before that was easy to go atlist until 45 with one or two bans after gm teleport.Now we are flagged for exm i lost 8 acounts in same time that was offline.even lost two acounts 5 days after i have sold them tou regular player how lvl up for 4 days normal and then banned.and from then i just bot 1 account that it will max get to 20 -25 with out teleport anymore just boom.im using 3 pcs and every account have  VM+VPN(with dedicated ip)with account creation on that ip etc

3 hours ago, 79135 said:

if i use in the GoogleChrome mode: incognito, it hide my data of the browther when i create new account?

Absolutely not

5 hours ago, miminio said:

yes u are right.this happens the last two mounths.before that was easy to go atlist until 45 with one or two bans after gm teleport.Now we are flagged for exm i lost 8 acounts in same time that was offline.even lost two acounts 5 days after i have sold them tou regular player how lvl up for 4 days normal and then banned.and from then i just bot 1 account that it will max get to 20 -25 with out teleport anymore just boom.im using 3 pcs and every account have  VM+VPN(with dedicated ip)with account creation on that ip etc

Any idea if your VPN's detected by maxminds high-risk/fraud/anonymizer detection?

Try with residential IP if you can acquire one.

Why is it that none of you just make a charater use wrobot on that char load wrotation and stand still?
If you are banned while that, it's 100% clear that wrobot is detected.
Further more you will be able to figure out if it's automatic or manual (If it's automatic this will definitely confirm it, because a manual GM wouldn't ban someone for standing still lol)
Edit: You can even level to maybe level 20 or so just using wrotation. If you are banned then, again it's most likely detected.
It's the ultimate test: All these "I used this profile made by x that has been used 20.000.000 times by 20.000.000 people and i got banned! WRobot is detected!!!!"
Aren't worth much. ?

Edited by Ordush

15 hours ago, zzz said:

Updating this - 3 weeks mark will be reached 2 days, account still not banned for some reason..

Can we have a bit more information:

What product did you use if not questing profile/grinding, automation?

Or did you turn on the bot just at the character selection screen?

Anything you could think of why players would report you?

I used the tracker product to not go afk or back to the character selection, i was just standing somewhere  in a dungeon  afk.

i have a few chars and only the ones where i used the bot got banned. 

Edited by dontbanxs

18 hours ago, dontbanxs said:

I used the tracker product to not go afk or back to the character selection, i was just standing somewhere  in a dungeon  afk.

i have a few chars and only the ones where i used the bot got banned.  

Did you stand in WC?