Today, more than 10 accounts were banned on the horde. Northdale server. At the same time, the entire alliance remained in order. Profile [H] [PAID] [Quest] 1-60 grinder 2.0.0. It looks like the routes of this profile are now monitored or filtered.

ive lost two accounts, using different fightclasses and profiles, one at lvl 19ish and one lvl 31, homemade grinding profile in pretty unpopular places.. still got hit

My friend got 3 accounts banned while grinding on Northdale, horde, all chars 24-28lvl. I've got 2 ally acc banned this night 42 lvl and 15vl 2 mins ago, FNV free questing profile.

Okay. Minus everyone else today. lvl 30-50. Both factions. I'm using all self written, so it's not about profiles here. It looks like if they hand checking everyone, or got some new detection thing, or both.

Some new info. I might be wrong, but 5 days ago or so, i've noticed that some of bots are stuck in the open field during follow path step. They just stop moveing and start to jump at the same place, rtying to avoind invisible wall. Things like that may happen when you killing mobs or traveling using pathfinder (There are some bug reports about that), but the weird thing, is that i don't kill mobs there and follow path is not using pathfinder.

Maybe it's just a coincedence and for some reasone my profile have buged couple times, but if anyone of you have seen something similar, please, let me know.

9 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Some new info. I might be wrong, but 5 days ago or so, i've noticed that some of bots are stuck in the open field during follow path step. They just stop moveing and start to jump at the same place, rtying to avoind invisible wall. Things like that may happen when you killing mobs or traveling using pathfinder (There are some bug reports about that), but the weird thing, is that i don't kill mobs there and follow path is not using pathfinder.

Maybe it's just a coincedence and for some reasone my profile have buged couple times, but if anyone of you have seen something similar, please, let me know.

Are you sure? If i only set one hotspot and use followpath it will find it from anywhere on that continent. Thats the pathfinder no?

1 hour ago, Bambo said:

Are you sure? If i only set one hotspot and use followpath it will find it from anywhere on that continent. Thats the pathfinder no? 

Yeah, you right, but this is not the same as follow path from point to point 3 meters away from one to another, wich my follow path do.

I tried everything, and accounts are blocked very quickly, and even when you off side, but used wrobot, it seems to me at them there is a new protection

Had 2 accounts hit today same time. Both have been monitored heavily and replied to whispers quickly and tried running non busy areas. Used Bambo's profiles. Very good profiles, not saying otherwise. Can we get any kind of updates on netherwing server or any others to see if new detection methods are being used? Not trying to brag, but I've been botting off and on for years. Haven't been running them un-monitored and hardly ever for more than 4 hours or so. Frustrating as I've tried my best to be careful and have put alot of manual effort into these accounts. sigh

there was a huge bann wave on netherwing  around 550 accs https://atlantiss.eu/banlist my accs that were lvled and offline also got banned. with 1 char i didnt play for months used it few days ago to create a profile with a speedhack/teleport and it got baned also

Edited by Jensen-

Wow, I dont even bot actively on Netherwing. But had some level 5-20 there to make profiles etc. All of them monitored, not run longer than 2-3 hours at a time. All banned!

I reckon that they have an automated bot checking mechanism in place (teleporting a few feet, see what happens, change mobid to friendly etc). I cant imagine they are checking literally every player in start zones and then just mark them if they identified them as bots. Must be automated?

Anyways Netherwing is not botable at all any longer (was always hard)

Pretty sure they have some sort of detection for wRobot. 
@Droidz needs to investigate. An account I hadn't botted on in a long time got caught as well.

My best guess is implementation of a new warden module with help from Tauri.

Edited by Matenia

Maybe the reason is in their attempt to cure economy from tons of cheap resources, gathered by bots? Both my banned accs had mining and ore on Northdale is extremely cheap. So good move will be detection, based on mining or herb gathering behaviour?