Northdale Warden scanning for hardware?

CocoChanel

6 minutes ago, CocoChanel said:

There is no way to prevent bans besides a VM per account. 

and thats like star wars space mission botting =p. that will def work  its just a real big hassle and resource hog but gotta do what u gotta do i guess =p.  I'm just waiting on the upcoming servers TBC+  this nilla stuff is aids especially with dev teams who spend all there time monitoring logs so they can be the only sellers like whitekidney.

1 hour ago, tonycali said:

and thats like star wars space mission botting =p. that will def work  its just a real big hassle and resource hog but gotta do what u gotta do i guess =p.  I'm just waiting on the upcoming servers TBC+  this nilla stuff is aids especially with dev teams who spend all there time monitoring logs so they can be the only sellers like whitekidney.

Ur not going to be able to bot on retail Vanilla or TBC, you know that, right?

TBC priv servers 2 new ones coming out in next 4-5 months elysium's and sunwells.  and once retails new servers come up they'll find a vulnerability and someone will have a new bot for it.  Its always been like this they just need time to see the new system.  maybe not wrobot but another person's project.

that face doe.  They hack into the pentagon monthly you think blizzard has made a security feature so well there will never be an automation bot on Blizzard retail considering the billions of dollars that come from virtual sales if they do?. lul?. 1-4 months after release of BoAzeroth and u will see a bot for sale on ownedcore just wait and see.

4 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

I have spoken with the top guy from there, trust me, they have a way to detect you 100%. The only reason you are not banned is because you are lucky. 

Are you sure they arent bluffing? And if they have a way to detect you.. surely its automated... so luck shouldnt have anything to do with it ^^

Based on the virtual machine thing - if they have a way to send a broadcast message to your entire LAN through wow and see which other clients receive it, it should be possible to run this all without a VM just by setting up virtual network adapters. I'm not getting banned, so if someone else can test that theory, you might have a solution that's a bit complicated but no resource hog

3 hours ago, Matenia said:

Based on the virtual machine thing - if they have a way to send a broadcast message to your entire LAN through wow and see which other clients receive it, it should be possible to run this all without a VM just by setting up virtual network adapters. I'm not getting banned, so if someone else can test that theory, you might have a solution that's a bit complicated but no resource hog

I have tried this, in my experience create 10+ network adapters, and force each .exe use different network adapter, and make it work automatically is harder then create a VM. But much less expensive. Maybe i just was doing it a wrong way.

10 minutes ago, Findeh said:

I have tried this, in my experience create 10+ network adapters, and force each .exe use different network adapter, and make it work automatically is harder then create a VM. But much less expensive. Maybe i just was doing it a wrong way.

Did you get mass banned with this technique?

3 hours ago, Bambo said:

Did you get mass banned with this technique?

It's just don't work. You have to manually start every wow and every bot, so i did not bot this way.

1 hour ago, Ordush said:

Look al my proxycap guide. I am showing how to use different exe files for each wow

where i can find this guide?i like to see what im ddoing wrong with proxycap and im getting this mass bans.i have used defrend wow installs also wow copys wow1,wow2,etc

4 hours ago, Ordush said:

Look al my proxycap guide. I am showing how to use different exe files for each wow

And how that will help to use different virtual network adapters? )

I would assume (I haven't tried, because I've yet to be banned except once on a single character):

- use ForceBindIP to bind one instance of ProxyCap and one WoW.exe to the same Virtual Network Adapter each
- set each ProxyCap to run a different proxy
- set each ProxyCap to re-route a difference WoW.exe by naming them numerically

Which part is causing issues?

I might have found a Link between all of us that have problems. It might be coincidence. 

I need People to add me that have experienced the following:

1) Mass Ban wave at least 2 times. 

2) some characters survived all waves and seemed invisible to the GMs. 

3) you can provide detailed Information how the bot that survived multiple times was Set up .

Bambo#6404 

Will release my theory once I know more.

1 hour ago, Bambo said:

I might have found a Link between all of us that have problems. It might be coincidence. 

I need People to add me that have experienced the following:

1) Mass Ban wave at least 2 times. 

2) some characters survived all waves and seemed invisible to the GMs. 

3) you can provide detailed Information how the bot that survived multiple times was Set up .

Bambo#6404 

Will release my theory once I know more.

i cant help i have got 3 mass bans until now(4 accounts ban/wave)..same pc /proxycap/4 proxies.im using 2xVM now and vpn on each VM.and 1xmain pc with proxycap.but my cpu is at 90%

6 hours ago, Matenia said:

I would assume (I haven't tried, because I've yet to be banned except once on a single character):

- use ForceBindIP to bind one instance of ProxyCap and one WoW.exe to the same Virtual Network Adapter each
- set each ProxyCap to run a different proxy
- set each ProxyCap to re-route a difference WoW.exe by naming them numerically

Which part is causing issues?

Have you tried to set up ForceBindIP? In my experiance there is no automatic way to catch up traffic and force it through a virtual network adapter. You have to manually start each program every time. Or am i wrong?

https://superuser.com/questions/1004697/bind-application-to-a-specific-network-interface
I'm not sure if you can use the Relogger.exe to call a .cmd instead of another .exe, but this should essentially do that. You just call ForceBindIP with the correct parameters to automatically inject into WoW.

Looks like I really found some interesting Matches between me and other Botters that get mass banned.

I wanna validate it before I make it public. Pls add me on discord Bambo#6404

1) you experienced multiple ban waves

2)some bots seemed to survive every wave and seemed "invisible"

3) you still have the bots folders to send me your settings or know exactly how the survivor was set up.

Greetings

Is it maybe possible for them to force your clients to send your copy clipboard to a channel and then compare it? Somehow i made a mistake today, copying a text and it was also available in the copy clipboard of my VMs. While all characters above a certain level were banned, one VM with freshly setup accounts survived. Maybe they were too low lvl to talk (<5) at that time.