Full Refund

Trouble

1 hour ago, Trouble said:

Dude, you are full of sh#t. Actually nobody. Hide behind your keyboard as long as you can. Mr. Clown

I will share the paypal results. By the way, send more tourists. I love to have conversations with them.

You got banned for botting and thats the reason you want a refund? You are out of your mind sir

1 hour ago, Bambo said:

You got banned for botting and thats the reason you want a refund? You are out of your mind sir

Reason is irrelevant. I want a refund that has been purchased 24 hours ago. I'm not happy with the product. Since this product is not a consumable product, i have to get a refund. They can take out the 1 day usage from the amount that i paid. It's simple as that. These refund rule applies in every country including 3rd world countries. 

3 minutes ago, Trouble said:

Reason is irrelevant. I want a refund that has been purchased 24 hours ago. I'm not happy with the product. Since this product is not a consumable product, i have to get a refund. They can take out the 1 day usage from the amount that i paid. It's simple as that. These refund rule applies in every country including 3rd world countries. 

Read the terms and conditions that you agreed to?

https://wrobot.eu/privacypolicy/

You have consumed the product by using it.

6 minutes ago, Trouble said:

Thats the most bs i have ever seen. Many countries have got laws that allow sellers of digital goods to not refund. All we need to do is mention it in the disclaimer.

Stop. Making. Shit. Up.

Edited by Bambo

I just seen that all of it is in french lol.. not sure about this being an appropriate Terms page. The fact is though, we (digital good sellers) do not always have to refund everyone. In some cases you have legal obligations. But as @Matenia stated. The bot works. Getting banned is part of the overall thing. You can not use it as a Reason to get a refund. Because legally the reason matters the most if you have the right on a refund. You might see that different. It is not. Without a Reason, and you do not have one, you shouldn't get refunded. But PayPal is PayPal. We will see.

Edited by Bambo

Conformément aux dispositions de l’article L121-20-2 du Code de la Consommation, le droit de rétractation ne peut être exercé pour:
- Les logiciels informatiques lorsqu’ils ont été descellés par le consommateur ;
C’est par exemple le cas pour les produits livrés avec un logiciel lorsque celui-ci a été descellé et/ou installé et/ou consommé.
Vous devez effectuer votre demande de rétractation en envoyant un recommandé avec accusé de réception à :

TECHPROG
Lieu-dit Le Point du Jour
24750 Marsaneix

Votre requête sera traitée sous deux semaines, si pendant le délai de traitement, le service redevient fonctionnel, vous en serez informé et votre requête sera annulée.

A piece of shit, did you say something about the law?

Hello,
I will not refund you.
The first reason is that getting a ban is part of the risk, and it is recommended to not using bot on your main account (and everyone knows that, it is even written on the home page).
The second reason is that you put it in public, why? It happens to me (from time to time) to refund users in your case, but to expose it in public, to not say hello, to speak badly comforts me in the choice not to refund you.

@Darkmoon101@Ordush gave me a hand learning how to set up proxies, he's got a great guide in the tutorial section, if you still have questions after that I'm new to them, but I'm managed to get them up and running and might be able to give you a hand over discord, just DM me if you need! ?

Just as a reminder. If you just want money for a mount, or some high level account, or just a little more gold, and you have no idea how to bot, just buy stuff you need from someone else. It will be really easyer for everyone. Guys who know what they are doing will sell to you, and you will not risk your account.

6 hours ago, sith500 said:

I hope this topic will delete soon and this piece of shit will be banned.

Why do you talk about your father in public ? Not enough embarrassment ?

Think of this as ice cream. WRobot is the initial ice cream you fill your cup with. Some toppings are free and boring and the ice cream will be disappointing. So, you buy extra toppings like fight classes, plugins, and profiles that cost beyond the initial ice cream. You go from having plain vanilla (no pun intended) to having birthday cake ice cream mixed with another flavor plus all the delicious toppings you could possibly want. It is worth the extra money to have good tasting ice cream!

Extra cherries on top include dedicated proxies and a good set up.