Northdale Bans?

Anyone else mass loosing northdale bots? Just lost like 15 account. Pretty much all at the same time. Doesnt look like reports bans since I lost all 15 with independent IPs and different profiles. All within 30mins.

Are your northdale bots fine?

Running 3-5 at a time  and at the computer while running grinding files- no bans yet.

IMHO we should be waiting a few days for the eager people to get ahead so the zones are a bit quieter.  I have been looking at my bots and they are 'thrashing' running between tagged mobs... Expecting a few bans tonight...

4 toons here, 2 allys 2 hordes, questing, no whispers and anything yet, im kinda hardcore botting these for while then starting to level a bit more humanlike and keep break's after they get levels, and offtopic @eeny stop grinding and update youre ally questing! ?

I botted the whole night. Without any issues or bans. Today morning all accounts seemed fine. Then went to work and Boom. All 13 accs wasted haha. Oh well whatever.. recreating i guess

All banned for multibox botting. But they were in different IPs.. I am clueless. 

1. Pathfinding server was offline so ur bots were running into walls at some point for couple hours.

2. Botting on weekend of launch is begging for bans way to many people way to many bots in same area and someone is sititng there paging GM of all these botters and most of the time its a botter who uses same profile and thinks hey if i get these guys banned i get this area but they should realize its not how it works and people will just recreate a bot and will be in same area so why make the area hot.

3. I wouldn't put it past them to scan your ram for hardware id instead of proxy ip  china hope devs are shady as shit prolly driving around in a bently from all the sales.

I'm running a few characters atm without any relogger, so I've had a 2-3 hours downtime cause all characters disconnected. Trying to run 24/7 though and no whispers or anything yet :)

Well i keep loosing accounts. I will wait for now. Either my proxyfier is fucking me up or something shady is going on. 

Ps: reason is multibotting ban on all of them. all on different IPs even different range mixed in...

Are you all grinding or questing? I've been doing some questing but the high respawn rates make it get stuck quite often (kobold mines, for example).

If you're grinding how are you dealing with the high mob contestation?

7 minutes ago, Rinrin11 said:

Are you all grinding or questing? I've been doing some questing but the high respawn rates make it get stuck quite often (kobold mines, for example).

If you're grinding how are you dealing with the high mob contestation?

Im Grinding a lot, Questing is too hard with the amount of people competing for mobs.  I have looked at my bots thrashing between tagged mobs in quest area's and have opted that grinding in a quiet spot may be slower- however my ban rate should be lower.

Because im grinding, each 2-3 level's I actually play the bot to do a quest / dungeon to mix things up.  No bans yet.

Re-spawn rates is a blessing or a curse depending on the class.  My Hybrid bots (Shams / pals / priest / druids) who run mana conservative, heal prioritized FC's have been able to pull through chain mobs fairly well.  With passable gear they have been pulling very nice EXP / hour.

Meanwhile locks / hunters have been managing in most cases, however sometimes after the 5th mob in a row they can come undone. 

Mages, rogues and warriors i have found to be borderline un-viable for the time being.  Too many times i have seen my rogue / warrior  bots get stuck at the same spawn point with the same 1-2 mobs continually respawning on top of them till they die.

For the next few weeks im lvling shams / paladins/ priests to get some cash + gear together. When things settle down il look into other classes. 

I'm mixing grinding and guesting, havent done any dungeons yet. 1 Ban and reason GM noticed im bot was someone reported me for not accepting his party invite while my bot was faster than like 15 people camping 1 quest boss, gm teleported me (i was monitoring and noticed this) so i did stop bot, did write "wtf is this?" and gm said cut the crap I know youre botting, "wait what?" You got reported about harrasment and beeing uncooperative, I checked whats up, and noticed you are botting, take a lesson and play the game as its ment to be played. And after that disconnected and acc closed ? But yeh kinda unlucky someone got too mad ?

I don't check reason, unfortunately. All of them was Banned in 15 minutes time diapazone. I think it's the same problem as yours, but i got only guesses right now. Here what i've got. They were teleported to the room (i'm almost sure because i do log of my positions). There was no whispers.They were at the same continent but different locations. Level range 15-33.

I'd bet at the GM check by hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably have a way of finding said bots these days thru logs.  China hope devs can't code anything all they do is monitor logs 24/7 looking to crush bots so they can be the only sellers.

getting so many multi account bans all the time... no matter what i try, they keep finding the link between my accounts...

i dont see it honestly.. i tried so many different things, maybe northdale is just not my server

they seem to be going after mass botters aggressively, single bot bans are really rare on this server... but if you run more than 3 or 4 accounts (for me at least) they start to track me down..

9 hours ago, Bambo said:

they seem to be going after mass botters aggressively, single bot bans are really rare on this server... but if you run more than 3 or 4 accounts (for me at least) they start to track me down..

I'm just botting one toon, using a questing profile (this one https://wrobot.eu/files/file/1552-paidalliancequest-fnv316-1-45-quester-profile-pack/  ) and it works really well, I started 11 hours ago and I'm lvl 14 already, do you think I'll be safe if I keep doing this, and avoid leveling very late during the night? Thanks

On 7/12/2018 at 5:32 PM, Bambo said:

I'm single botting with no ban yet.

But hear this carefully: I heard from a programmer (a hacker kinda guy on a legacy server subreddit) 5-6 months ago that he could tag wow clients with a server configuration. Didn't explain how he did that but he first gave this technique to elysium. Now obviously lights hope team has it. He said every client when they first connect to the server, the server gives them a kind of ID and knows when that client runs again.

I mean the admins can see it if you used the same client for different accounts. They brand your client, probably not the exe but another file wow folder. So when one of your bots got caught, it's easy enough to see other accounts being played on the same client.

I suggest you get yourself an untouched client. And if you're smart enough try to find out which file is the snitch. Maybe you can speculate @Droidz

I don't think it's something in interface or wtf folder but I don't want to speculate.