22 minutes ago, zatvorgt said:

Hello, warmane icecrown added new metod for bans? all my 10 accs banned  3 times   only 1 char is 80 lvl all 10 banned 50-80 lvl

You'd have to provide way more info for people to look into it :)

They added this method 1 moth ago  

I've tried many options, but they always find me and bans all accounts 30 lvl +
have 10 accaunts lvl up 1-80 profile grind  and botting 6-7 hours per day, they detect all my accs 30 lvl
 + and banned , this is very bad, lvl up on icecrown is imposible.......

They said they came up with some A.I bot that flags things and when they said that like 10 months ago or w/e the bans came in masse on warmane tbc.  probably something simple as checking how many quests u done.

2 hours ago, 26y4u said:

Had two of my 80 chars banned today. Both well geared, 2k achie points, own routes, own fight classes.

fresh chars?you grind 1-80 or quest? 

16 hours ago, zatvorgt said:

fresh chars?you grind 1-80 or quest? 

Used two of my old accounts, both raid experience with achies like lk.

Thats a guess but they did release in their announcements that they had some a.i. bot that checks for known botting patterns and then i was banned over and over on warmane tbc after couple months of botting.

17 hours ago, zatvorgt said:

I also think so, everything was fine 2-3 months until they added a filter to me, 
now every time if they ban all at once

Do you use proxy?

You really on socks5 proxy each charachter?  cause kinda need socks5 for the UDP traffic because if they know your IP which u banned on before that could repeatedly get u banned.  use like netbalancer program to see if all your charachters are on different socks5 proxies.  Because when i do get banned its just one charachter not all of mine since all on different proxy lines.

6 hours ago, lonellywolf said:

I have been botting daily on BGs for the last 4 weeks for at least 4-6 hours. No issues! maybe they check quests or something.

for me outland is lost for brutal force lvling becouse they have system checking 1-40 lvl and just ban with no problem if you go up 40 you can run like crazy about  wotlk warmane for me at this moment is fine last banwave 3 months ago now i have new lvling system,new plugins some mine+ human master and smooth move and i can say im fine,i need test this on outland but outland xp is slighty different than icecrown and need adjust xp change,best way run every instance with new pattern do different way of lvling in every instance and see whot is banned instantly whot not,sorry for bad english sometimes cant explain best whot i want say:)

14 hours ago, lonellywolf said:

I have been botting daily on BGs for the last 4 weeks for at least 4-6 hours. No issues! maybe they check quests or something.

Same, I did BGs for capping arena points and some extra for honor (gems) and everything was smooth.

On 6/11/2018 at 2:00 AM, artur.k said:

for me outland is lost for brutal force lvling becouse they have system checking 1-40 lvl and just ban with no problem if you go up 40 you can run like crazy about  wotlk warmane for me at this moment is fine last banwave 3 months ago now i have new lvling system,new plugins some mine+ human master and smooth move and i can say im fine,i need test this on outland but outland xp is slighty different than icecrown and need adjust xp change,best way run every instance with new pattern do different way of lvling in every instance and see whot is banned instantly whot not,sorry for bad english sometimes cant explain best whot i want say:)

i botted this month a warrior from 20-80 grinding..  i did 1-2 rdf and like 2-3 quest around 60..

then like 15 days ago a DK from 60-80 just grind..

maybe the hammer is cooming ?

They infact have somekind of detection system also on Icecrown, was developing my dungeon profile and during testing i got announces that "modified game file, infraction has been made and you will be disconnected shortly" cant remember the exact announce but yeah, warmane is doing something right

edit, hmm on the other hand today at other tests this message didnt show up so it just might be PQR I had on without rotation pulsing at the same time.

Edited by Extc

Like I said, they might just filter out toons that are not doing quests.. because basically normal human being is actually questing. If you notice, all these players that gets banned are either grinding to level or farming gold. They obviously are watching these two.... I have no issues in BGs since it looks humanized, except for few things that are obvious botlike and Droidz needs to fix them!

• 3 years later...